Client Experience Expert
NorthStar is looking for a talented Client Experience Expert. The successful candidate will visit NorthStar’s current client base to evaluate current NorthStar service, optimize opportunities, resolve issues, and insure client longevity.
- Manage our key clients portfolio.
- Achieve assigned strategic account objectives.
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships.
- Communicate with major clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries.
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs.
- Handle complaints and problems in a timely and effective manner.
- Act as a liaison between key clients and internal teams.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- An ability to address client requests in a timely manner.
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Proficiency in mail, phone, and email correspondence.
- Ability to contact clients to schedule the mandated level of client appointments.
- Skill to negotiate and complete Client Service Agreements.
- Competence to envision opportunities, develop solutions, and close the required level of sales.
- Exhibit traits from all of NorthStar’s Core Values (see attached video).
- Base pay, plus;
- Use of fleet vehicle.
- Commissions on weekly sales average, and direct sales.
- Prorated Holiday pay.
- Paid vacation.
- Flexible hours-Full time-32- 40 hours
Apply For This Position